Sign in to follow this  
Love35

re-applying after 2 years!

How would we know when or what to do when re-applying before EAD is up in 2 years........ would we have to apply before the EAD date expire? and do we have to get the same applications all over again

i'm pretty sure that USCIS will come up with how to re-apply. but i think it will be pretty much the same process that we went through now. but we wont know until probably about a year or a year and a half from now when most of us will need to apply again.

normally when re-applying for an EAD, it it suggested that one re-apply 120 days before your old one expires. but seeing how our EADs are in connection with DACA, then the process may be a little different.

the applications most likely be the same as they are now.

i'm pretty sure that USCIS will come up with how to re-apply. but i think it will be pretty much the same process that we went through now. but we wont know until probably about a year or a year and a half from now when most of us will need to apply again.

normally when re-applying for an EAD, it it suggested that one re-apply 120 days before your old one expires. but seeing how our EADs are in connection with DACA, then the process may be a little different.

the applications most likely be the same as they are now.

thank you for your advise

your welcome :)

thinking the only difference might be when it comes to biometrics. we may not have to pay the $85 again because we already did it. fingers crossed

I wonder if schooling will be a requirement for renewing. Like we gave you a chance to do something with your life prove to us what you did with this opportunity type of think. I personally am considering to take a trade like phlebotomy to help pay for school and such.

like getting a job and being a productive member of society isnt enough to prove that we've done something with the 2 yrs that they have given us.

i do get your point, though. however, i think that the requirements will be much the same as the are now.