Perla

For those who are still waiting! How long have you been waiting?

Hi! I went to my biometrics appoinment on oct. 19th and I feel I'm close to getting approved but then so far at the same time! Is there anyone on the same boat as me?

My brother and I went in on the same day. The only difference was I was scheduled to go in 11/29. Did it like 20 days in advanced. Today I came to the realization along with wise words from my Ama that I have to let things just be. It will come when I least expect it. So I propose the same to everyone who is waiting. Lets hope for the best and keep ourselves busy. Congratulate those who get their permits before us. So that when we get ours we will have people who will congratulate us.keep me posted.....would love to congratulate you when it comes even if you get it before me!

My brother and I went in on the same day. The only difference was I was scheduled to go in 11/29. Did it like 20 days in advanced. Today I came to the realization along with wise words from my Ama that I have to let things just be. It will come when I least expect it. So I propose the same to everyone who is waiting. Lets hope for the best and keep ourselves busy. Congratulate those who get their permits before us. So that when we get ours we will have people who will congratulate us.keep me posted.....would love to congratulate you when it comes even if you get it before me!

Thank you for your advice!!! And I would definitely let you guys know when I get the text that I'm so anxious to receive!! :)

i bin waitin now its bin 91days

Is that including holidays and weekends? After your biometrics appoinment?

I went in for biometrics on the 10/4 and I'm still waiting. :/ It seems a lot longer than some people so I have been worried. :( I hope I hear back from them soon.

I went to my appointment on october 12th and still no news :mellow: but at the same time reading about everyone else not hearing news yet is somewhat comforting because at least i know im not the only one. :) so lets keep it positive!!

i went on October 18th with my sister for biometrics but only I got approved so far. Got my EAD, SSN, and DL is coming in mail.

I just want my sister's to hurry and come too :( we went on same day!

i went on October 18th with my sister for biometrics but only I got approved so far. Got my EAD, SSN, and DL is coming in mail.

I just want my sister's to hurry and come too :( we went on same day!

Same here, I went to the biometrics with my brother and I have gotten approved and I am currently waiting for my ssn, which is exciting, but my brother's hasn't arrived. i feel too worried about his app that i can't get excited .. :P

wel it includs mah papers i sent date mah bios were on sept 27

I hope your application wasn't written like the comment above, you are 20 years old. Might want to correctly type the words by now. ;)

On the other side,

Wishing everyone the best of luck and hope you all get news from the USCIS before Christmas/New Years :)

Its been a month for me since my biometrics appointment aplication received september 27 and biometrics appointment on October 30 one month has pass and nothing looked up my case online and both forms say under initial review it sucks lol

sent daca application on - August 15 2012

application acceptance - August 20 2012

acceptance text received - August 23 2012

was sent to the Nebraska service center

Biometrics appointment -September 19 2012

Application approval - Pending

I have been waiting like 3 months and a week since applied.

Its been a month for me since my biometrics appointment aplication received september 27 and biometrics appointment on October 30 one month has pass and nothing looked up my case online and both forms say under initial review it sucks lol

It's been 20 days since your biometrics if you went on October 30th. Don't count Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Holidays which we had a few on the month of November.

Halloween (31st), Election Day(6th) and Thanksgiving(22nd).

That leaves you with November 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

sent daca application on - August 15 2012

application acceptance - August 20 2012

acceptance text received - August 23 2012

was sent to the Nebraska service center

Biometrics appointment -September 19 2012

Application approval - Pending

I have been waiting like 3 months and a week since applied.

Nebraska is pretty fast. I am with them. so you will be getting approved soon!