Perla

For those who are still waiting! How long have you been waiting?

Nebraska is pretty fast. I am with them. so you will be getting approved soon!

I seriously doubt it!

Did my bios sep 13th and here I am...waiting for the sun...

- oct 2 application received by uscis

- oct 8 accepted and routed to Nebraska service center

- nov 1 Biometrics appt

- dec 2 still in initial review !

I'll be waiting patiently :)

Help! my application was received in September 6, My online status for the work permit is now in the "Post Decision Activity" but I didn't get anything in the mail about it. The instructions say to call and inquire, which I did, but they only gave me a number and said to wait two more weeks.

My CDAC application online status is still under "Initial Review", but I feel that everyone else has gotten their biometrics appointment very soon after their applications was submitted.

I am in Phoenix AZ. should I be worried? Has anyone else waited this long to get a Biometrics appointment?

sounds like a computer error.

you should have gotten the bio appt letter about a week after your first 2 letters.

i would call back and explain how long it has been and that you have yet to take your biometrics.

Thank you for responding, I'm now on the phone with USCIS, and there where a couple of issues according to the person I spoke with. They where supposed to have emailed or mailed the letter to schedule my appointment, but I never received one. I even went thru my spam email and didn't find a sign of this supposed letter. They also mistakenly put my case under "Post Decision Activity."

When I called to inquire about it the first time, they send the report, but didn't send an my "specific question" to the offices. I now have to send a fax, explaining again what has happened.

This is a nightmare, I was as diligent as I could with my application, and now I'm way behind the process :/

....I ended up speaking to a person who deals with scheduling appointments, and he seems to think the problem lays with my post office as they returned the appointment letter marking it as "non-deliverable."

Now I have to figure out how to fix that.

@Fabs

Ouch, that's terrible. Why weren't you notified of this earlier?

Hope you can work everything out. Those USCIS workers aren't too bright sometimes.

I waited 90+ days just to receive RFE :(

That sucks, but at least now you know they have looked at your case and are only waiting for your response in order to approve you.

I waited 90+ days just to receive RFE :(

what is an RFE?

Dont worry it will al be over soon =)

@Fabs

Ouch, that's terrible. Why weren't you notified of this earlier?

Hope you can work everything out. Those USCIS workers aren't too bright sometimes.

That sucks, but at least now you know they have looked at your case and are only waiting for your response in order to approve you.

Yeah at least :/

Request for more evidence, I'm going crazy

did they send you that paper or did you call?

No dont go crazy hold strong :)

I seriously doubt it!

Did my bios sep 13th and here I am...waiting for the sun...

You have to let it go to God. Focus like you were before. And within a blink of an eye....BAM!

Im saying...it comes like a car crash, when you least expect it.

That's good they updated your status to what?!!!!

On December 3, 2012, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested. Meanwhile, processing of this case is on hold until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the evidence requested and a decision is made, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

It's only been 33 days since I sent my application (24 business days) and 19 days (14 business days) since biometrics so I'm digging in for quite a while.

Application sent - 9/15

Application received/answered - 9/18

Biometrics- 10/22

EAD received- pending..