Perla

For those who are still waiting! How long have you been waiting?

Perla, we are on the same boat! I did it a day earlier than you though. Are you Chicago/Vermont? I did my bio the 18th (my appt. date). Keep in touch!!

Im with Vermont and you??

For me still no notice my application was received September 20, 2012 and I did my bios on October 17, 2012. My case status says its still under "initial review "

Hey guys im a lil worried too.. I went to biometrics on oct 1 and im still waiting.. I live in california.. Is there anybody out there with the same concern.. Or has anybody gotten approved in california

Hey guys im a lil worried too.. I went to biometrics on oct 1 and im still waiting.. I live in california.. Is there anybody out there with the same concern.. Or has anybody gotten approved in california

You're not the only one! There's people who have done their boi's on September and still are not approved! So don't worry its just a matter of time!

I wonder whats taking soooo long!! I was so sure december was going to be my month but it wasnt!! :(

I had my biometric appointment on November 5 , and I still haven't heard back , i have called and they tell me the same thing it already says online. I'm on initial review...I check online my case status everyday sometimes more than once lol. I'm praying that January is our month when we get approved!! ;)

I'm sick of being home not being able to work or go to school or drive! But this is , this is the last few weeks !! yay!!

obama-dream.jpg?w=750

i did my bios on october 30th im with california service center too and im still under initial review