Gino10

On your late 20s and waiting longer thn you think??

Hi everyone, id like to creat a poll in order to figure out why some dreamers are waiting longer than others for their approval notice. I dont know if i am mistaken but i have a feeling that age is the one that is causing delays on our case status. If you are on your late 20s or 30yo and have not been approved and have been waiting longer than the average number of people approved here, (such as more than 30days since your bio appointment) please please leave a comment here. Lets find out if age matters in this approval process....

Thank you for your time....

i dont think age does matter. i mean i'm 29 and have been approved already. there are a few others who are in the late 20s that have been approved so far as well. your case is process as it is received. it's not put in a pile by age or country of birth or anything like that. it sucks that there is no rhyme or reason to the process and it does suck that it takes so long to get approved.

if it's been after 30 days, then you can file an e-request to find out the status of your case.

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/Intro.do

they're doing their jobs. you can only work so much during the day and i'm pretty sure the workload is heavy with even more people applying after the elections.

im 26 and have been waiting since Oct 1. My other younger friends and their siblings under 21 or/and in school got approved already. We all filed at the same time and with the same lawyer but me and two other (also mid 20s) have not been approved. were still on initial review. im pretty sure the uscis have some kinda of unwritten code they like to follow that makes their jobs easier. i know i do things a certain way and take care of customers that make my job easier

I agree with pswa83 and Rawf...more people applied after the elections and therell be a delay..plus more holidays are coming. I sincerely believe age has nothing to do with it...

I'm 26 hitting 27 years old next month. I applied officially 10/18. For those who applied early, and got approved faster was because Daca took a while to gain momentum. If you look at stats as time progresses the amount of applicants has increased. holidays will affect the amount of time we wait as well. I know we are all trying find a reason why our case has yet to be approved. Trust me I also want to do that. I want to call someone up and say! Hey hurry up!! I can't do that so I just wait patiently, and wait my turn :D

My brother is 24 I'm 19 and he got it way before me even though we went to biometrics on the same day. His friends also, older than me got it earlier. So i don't think it has nothing to do with age, I think it depends on the person who gets your case.

Age has nothing to do with the processing time. The last conference call cleared up the current processing time is 4-6 months. That's for the people who've taken the biometrics during the September. Longer for October takers.

Great Article Sinae, thank you!!! so my speculation about whether age matter in the approval time has been answered. Thank you for all your feedback guys! Lets just positively wait and hope for the best. Heads up and God bless you all!!! :)

I know someone that got approved this month when they had their biometrics taken mid October. I think some officials work faster than others.

I know someone that got approved this month when they had their biometrics taken mid October. I think some officials work faster than others.

Which sucks butt, because it looks like I have the most incompetent of the officials taking care of mine <_<

I think so too that some officials work more efficient than others. By the way after reading that link regarding the process time for approvals that Sinae posted, very interesting article by the way, i feel bad for those people with real common names and last names such as the Lopez, Rodrigez, Martinez, Hernandez, Garcia and more...Does it mean they are more likely to be waiting forever for their approvals? That's crazy!!! lol