Sign in to follow this  
x0_michy

approved

I received a text yesterday notifying me that my brother has gotten approved for the "181D Consideration of Deferred Action.." & that it will come in the mail in the next few days. But what about the employment authorization? because i've read on here that you have to get approved for both and in the text it said nothing about it. Will that info come in the mail as well ? or .... ?

oh okay, I did that. On one of the numbers it said "Post decision activity" then the second number said "Card/document Production" where it says please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you etc. . .

that second one means then that he has been approved... I never received notice that I was approved for the EAD until I actually got it in the mail :) Congrats to your brother!!!!! :)

I received a text yesterday notifying me that my brother has gotten approved for the "181D Consideration of Deferred Action.." & that it will come in the mail in the next few days. But what about the employment authorization? because i've read on here that you have to get approved for both and in the text it said nothing about it. Will that info come in the mail as well ? or .... ?

Congrats to your brother for being approved, but it's not true that you have to be approved for both. Your EAD can be denied even if you are approved for DACA. Some people have gotten an RFE for their I-765 application.