Sign in to follow this  
ツ alejandriiukz ㋡

What does this mean :(

On November 16, 2012, your notice I821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals was processed and mailed to the address on record. If you have not received it within 30 days of November 16, 2012, contact customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move NGLISH

I just checked with my lawyer and he said that this changed because they now have your bios, so someone is now phisaclly looking at your application/ reviewing it. mine says the same thing. He said that is a step forward, but processing is taking longer, because of the influx of DACA cases.

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

I looked up different cases and they all have this new change, and obviously Alejandra has already been approved, so if what your lawyer said is correct, she shouldn't have received that same update.

On November 16, 2012, your notice I821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals was processed and mailed to the address on record. If you have not received it within 30 days of November 16, 2012, contact customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move NGLISH

This was funny. Can't say I got excited about it but then i was like meh, nothing happened, it sucks.

I honestly think it means they sent her the notice that her DACA was approved...if she got approved already....relax...theres nothing to worry about....

SINCE THE DAY THEY RECEIVED MY APPLICATION SEPTEMBER 27 TILL MY BIOMETRICS OCTOBER 30 NOTHING HAS CHANGE IN MY CASE STATUS IT SAYS UNDER INITIAL REVIEW :(