Sign in to follow this  
Rh_ny

Anyone ???

Hey guys, i am curious to know something since I have been waiting to get approved. Anyone have had filed a case with uscis previously? Probably in the early years after arriving in the US ? I have lost a case in 2005 and the last time i had a valid EAD was in 2004 and I have a SSN plus NY state ID. It was through my father's employer (skilled worker sponsorship for my whole family). I don't know if this is the reason they haven't approve me yet ?? I am feeling very frustrated about it lately :(

my mother filed an I-130 for me back in 2001. it was approved back in 2005 but i'm still waiting for a visa number to become available for me. which should only take another 8 - 10 yrs.

i've heard that common names could slow the process. but who really knows why some people get approved faster then other. :(

my mother filed an I-130 for me back in 2001. it was approved back in 2005 but i'm still waiting for a visa number to become available for me. which should only take another 8 - 10 yrs.

i've heard that common names could slow the process. but who really knows why some people get approved faster then other. :(

In that case i don't even have a common name.probably my previous info :/

It has come to my attention and this is from observation, that people who are in the DHS database or USCIS, ICE, their cases seem to be taking longer to get approved. Individuals who had deportation orders, or those who were detained while crossing the border, cases such as these appear to be taking longer for approval. Other factors to consider, we've all talked and theorized about. Like I heard from somewhere in here; no news can actually be good news in a way. You haven't been denied.

It has come to my attention and this is from observation, that people who are in the DHS database or USCIS, ICE, their cases seem to be taking longer to get approved. Individuals who had deportation orders, or those who were detained while crossing the border, cases such as these appear to be taking longer for approval. Other factors to consider, we've all talked and theorized about. Like I heard from somewhere in here; no news can actually be good news in a way. You haven't been denied.

Yeah Aled you have a point here. It is actualy good that i haven't heard anything on my case yet.! I should stay positive but i don't know i am going through a lot of hardships lately.

Yeah Aled you have a point here. It is actualy good that i haven't heard anything on my case yet.! I should stay positive but i don't know i am going through a lot of hardships lately.

Aw, It isn't easy when one is going through difficult situations in life and then have to deal with the anxiousness of another. Positive changes will come, rest assured that sooner or later you will get approved. Hang in there!! ;)

Hey guys, i am curious to know something since I have been waiting to get approved. Anyone have had filed a case with uscis previously? Probably in the early years after arriving in the US ? I have lost a case in 2005 and the last time i had a valid EAD was in 2004 and I have a SSN plus NY state ID. It was through my father's employer (skilled worker sponsorship for my whole family). I don't know if this is the reason they haven't approve me yet ?? I am feeling very frustrated about it lately :(

Rh_ny I hope this clears out for you. I am sure they are just verifying a few thing for you. It is tough to stay patient but you have been such a good sport so far. You can do this :D

Rh_ny I hope this clears out for you. I am sure they are just verifying a few thing for you. It is tough to stay patient but you have been such a good sport so far. You can do this :D

Yeah i'm trying my best, I need to get over it. Thanks for sending postive wibes Guys :)