Sign in to follow this  
uhm

Anyone approved with multiple instant-deportations (:P)

When I was younger and way more stupid I decided to leave the country, no more than a month later I tried to come back, 3 times I got caught at the border and deported (within 2 weeks), never talked to a judge, they released me next day, the 4th time was the charm and here I'm, 9 years later.

They took my finger prints and I lied about my name. At least I used the same alias every time. Anyways, what do you guys think?

honestly, if you lied about any point in the process, whether it was when you got caught or when you applied for DACA, your name and fingerprints will come up. now, seeing how you used a false name, the process for you might take longer as the issue will need to be sorted out.

there is the chance that you will be denied because upon further investigation, USCIS will cross your fingerprints with those that were taken and the fact that you used a false name will be an issue.

if you do get denied, then you do not have a chance to appeal the decision.

now i dont know for a fact that you will get denied but just prepare yourself for that fact.

honestly, if you lied about any point in the process, whether it was when you got caught or when you applied for DACA, your name and fingerprints will come up. now, seeing how you used a false name, the process for you might take longer as the issue will need to be sorted out.

there is the chance that you will be denied because upon further investigation, USCIS will cross your fingerprints with those that were taken and the fact that you used a false name will be an issue.

if you do get denied, then you do not have a chance to appeal the decision.

now i dont know for a fact that you will get denied but just prepare yourself for that fact.

Sounds about right, lying about your name and letting them take your fingerprints was a huge mistake. Specially when mostly everyone knows the fingerprints stay in the system forever. That's how they catch delinquents.

If you do get denied, you also run the risk of being deported. It is up to you if you decide to apply and if you do, best of luck and hope you get the chance that some of us are getting.

If you were a minor when you were caught I think you have a bigger chance to get approved.

When I was younger and way more stupid I decided to leave the country, no more than a month later I tried to come back, 3 times I got caught at the border and deported (within 2 weeks), never talked to a judge, they released me next day, the 4th time was the charm and here I'm, 9 years later.

They took my finger prints and I lied about my name. At least I used the same alias every time. Anyways, what do you guys think?

Question: Did you apply with a lawyer of by yourself? If you hired one, I would suggest asking for advice. I am afraid the fingerprints might be the biggest issue in this whole deal. As Rawf said, the fingerprint data base is unforgiving. But I wish you the best and if you were a minor then maybe it won't affect your process.

i was just thinking about the section where it ask if you ever used any other names....

not putting down that you have is lying and then there's the lying about your name in the first place when you got caught.

USCIS will found out and then it's just a matter of what they will do.